Whether sliced or chopped, this cucumber salad is SO refreshing and delicious! Have a garden full of them? Get to mixing this recipe! Share with neighbors, at potlucks and summer events!
Yield: 4 or so (side dish style)
• 2 Medium Cucumbers (sliced or diced)
• 1/2 Medium Red Onion
• 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
• 3 tsp of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Blend
- Slice or Chop cucumbers
- Slice or chop red onion
- In a small bowl mix plain greek yogurt with 3tsp of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip blend.
- In a larger bowl, combine cucumbers, red onion and greek yogurt/Veggie Dip.
(strain* if you’d like)
*strained makes for a great bread dip!