Our classic go-to vendor sampling chicken salad recipe. A sure hit for the sales, a sure hit for your lady lunch or man saving salad beerunch.
Yield: 2 – 3
• 1 (9.75oz) Canned Chicken
• 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
• 1/2 cup Real Bacon Bits
• A little bit of Red Onion
• 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
• 2 tsps. Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo Blend
• 2 Croissant buns
1. In a medium bowl, shred canned chicken.
2. Add plain greek yogurt to bowl along with Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo blend, and mix.
3. Add in dried cranberries, real bacon bits and red onion.
4. Combine together well and serve on croissant(s).
Great with light crisps or rolled up into butter lettuce leafs.