As I’ve grown up with meatloaf cooked on a pan such as this —
I feel it necessary to share the updated ‘loaf’ I have come up with.
Why turkey? Honestly, it looked more appealing than the burger choices at Aldi.
Recipe was nice. Not as greasy and held together great. 9/10!
PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 50 minutes | TOTAL TIME: 60 minutes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 med onion, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Dijon
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 Greek Yogurt
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire
- 1 Tear Packet of Veggie Dip Blend
- 1 Tear Packet of Like Mayo Blend
- 1 ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper (or spritz with butter) and preheat oven to 375°F.
(OR like me, 4 small 2″x 4″ loaf pans)
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. Mix well to combine.
- Add meat to the butter spritzed loaf pan(s), gently press meat down and shape evenly and bake meatloaf at 375˚F for 40 minutes.
- Top with choice of spread (ketchup or BBQ), we choose BBQ, then return to oven and bake additional 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160˚F. Rest meatloaf 10 minutes before slicing.