Whether a side or an appetizer these little babies are the perfect match to any dinner! You can make 100 of these bites, freeze them and reheat them! They are packed with a nice veggie flavor and great for dipping in our veggie dip (with plain greek yogurt!)
• 2 cups of broccoli florets (blanched)
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup red onion, diced
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 3/4 cup plain panko crumbs
• 1 TBS of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip blend (or 1 tear packet)
• 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tsps of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip
- Rinse and trim broccoli into small floret.
- Preheat oven for 375º.
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Toss in broccoli, let boil for 1- 1.5minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon set aside and let cool.
- Once the broccoli has cooled, dice up into tiny pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine broccoli, red onion, panko, one egg, Gnarly Pepper veggie blend and cheese.
- Take a TBS of the mixture and form it into a small semi-flat pancake.
- Place on a sprayed cooking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes (or to preferred doneness).
- Serve immediately with Veggie Dip. (OR let cool and freeze)