Keto or not, this breakfast sandwich is a wonderful healthier alternative to stay away from carbs…bread…muffins…etc!
• 2 (1/4 cups) of egg whites
• Left over bacon (make some if you want!)
• 1/8th of an avocado
• Small amount of Sharp cheddar cheese
• A spread of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip mixture (with plain greek yogurt)
• to make some — use 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt + 1 tsp of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip
1. Use a personal egg pan, turn on medium-high heat. Use a touch of oil with 1/4 cup of egg whites. Mix around so your egg whites don’t stick. Turn heat up a bit to crisp up your egg white. Once flippable, flip and cook the opposite side just as firm. Once done, set on plate.
2. Start the other “brEGG” the same same. While it’s cooking, prep the first “brEGG” with Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip mixture, bacon and avocado.
3. When your “brEGG” that is cooking needs flipped, place sharp cheddar cheese on top and let the cheese melt. Make sure the egg white is “firm”, remove from pan. Place cheese side down on top of your prepped “brEGG” and YUMMMMMMM, an eggcellent sammie!
NOTE: Sorry for all of the ” “‘s. You can create an inside anyway you’d like! Canadian bacon, arugula, tomato, etc!
Maybe this is called a BAE? Bacon, Avocado and Egg!??? I think YES!