Vegetables as fries!? Ahhhh, YEAH! We substitute traditional flour for our Like Mayo blend — creating a MUCH more flavorful breading! To make things even better — we baked the green beans rather than frying them!
(Depending on side or appetizer)
• 1/2 cup Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo Blend
• 1/2 cup egg whites
• 1 cup plain Panko Crumbs
• 8oz Green Beans (frozen or fresh)
• 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tsps of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip
- Thaw or rinse your Green Beans of choice (video was frozen green beans)
- Separately fill 3 medium sized bowls with the Egg Whites, Like Mayo and Panko Crumbs.
- Take a handful of green beans and dunk them in the egg whites and transfer to Like Mayo >> Back to egg whites and back to Like Mayo and finish in the Panko crumbs.
- Place the coated green beans on a sprayed, foiled baking sheet — spread them out if you can.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425º
- While that is baking — mix up your Veggie Dip! Mix 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt with 2 tsps of Veggie Dip blend, stir and set aside.
- After 15minutes, toss your green bean fries and bake for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
NOTES: You may need a touch more of Like Mayo blend — use at your own judgement.