Pinwheels are a hit for any occasion. They aren’t terrible to make, but once you take a bite… you might find yourself having 2…3…6..9! What’s in there? You ’bout know damn right it’s mayonnaise or sour cream. QUICK switch to light beer, wait YOU WERE ahhhh SUNDAY FUNDAY just literally turned into MOPEY MONDAY from all the shit you just consumed.
Fear NOT! Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo saves you 1200+ Calories throughout your traditional based mayo recipes. Sub out the Mayo and add in plain Greek yogurt with our Like Mayo blend for a ‘like mayo’ flavor to jumpstart all your chicken, salad, pinwheel recipes!
Yield: 2-4 • Party/Appetizer Style
• 1 large can, canned chicken – finely shredded
• 2 stocks of celery – chopped
• 1/2 cup of sweet relish
• flour tortillas
• 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
• 3-4 tsps. of Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo blend
• Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese to top it off!
• Sharp Knife
- In a medium bowl, shred canned chicken.
- Mix in Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo and Greek Yogurt (mix real good)
- Toss in celery and sweet relish & mix some more! (Add more Like Mayo mix if you’d like it more spread savvy.)
- Lay out Tortillas, spread chicken mix on top, roll up, use a sharp knife and chop to it!
- Once displayed, sprinkle cheese on top!
Recipe might vary — this recipe was made for a large party, tried to downsize it for smaller portion.