Veggie Pizza is another great example of LOAD UP THE CREAM CHEESEEEEEE. We have revamped the recipe to plain greek yogurt — better than cream cheese, more flavorful andddd more guilt free!
YEILD: 8-10 (party style • snacking size pieces)
• 10oz Crescent Roll dough
• 4 teaspoons of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Blend
• 1 cup of plain greek yogurt (any brand)
• Vegetables of your choice (chopped) — Close to a half cup of each veggie, depending on variety.
• 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray inside of pan and line with 10oz Crescent Roll dough — cook as directed. (maybe an extra minute or two, golden brown)
- In a bowl mix 1 cup plain greek yogurt with 4 tsp of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Blend and mix
- Chop veggies of your choice.
- Remove crescent dough (now crust) from oven — let cool to room temp.
- Spread Gnarly Pepper spread on top and all over the crescent crust.
- Sprinkle veggies on top
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Slice into x amount of pieces!
Serve immediately or up to 2 days — store in refrigerator. We only suggest 2 days, for the crust becomes moist and not as ‘good’ — but still edible.