“And I will do an-y-thi-ng for love…” And I love a good MEATLOAF! This full of flavor recipe puts a spin on traditional meatloaf, by making smaller loafs, coated with our Granch aka Ranch — using our three blends: Onion Dip, Veggie Dip and Like Mayo — mimicking a Ranch flavor + Balsamic Vinegar.
Yield: 2 (maybe 4, depending on how hungry!)
• 2 (1/2 tsps) Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip
• 2 (1/2 tsps) Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo
• 3 (1/2 tsps) Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip
• 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
• 1 Large Egg
• 3/4 Cup Panko
• 1 lb hamburger
• 1 TBS Balsamic Vinegar
• 1 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/2 yellow onion, minced (use a cheese grater is possible)
• Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450º
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt with 2 (1/2 tsps) of all three blends – (2 (1/2 tsps) Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip,2 (1/2 tsps) Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip and 2 (1/2 tsps) Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo (Granch) Split in half = 2, 1/4 cups -> reserve 1/4 cup combined for extra dip once cooked.
- Mix 1 of the 2 1/4 cups with 1 TBS Balsamic Vinegar + 1/2 tsp Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip.
- In a large bowl, combine: 1lb hamburger, 1 large egg, 3/4 cup of Panko, minced garlic, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- Form hamburger mixture into 4 loaves. (On a pan, sprayed/ covered with OV)
- Brush Granch/ Balsamic mixture all around the loaves.
- Bake in oven for 22-25 minutes.
- Brush loaves with the other 1/4 cup of Granch.
• 2 medium zucchinis, veggenti’d
• 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 TBS of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip
• Dash of OV
- Heat skillet/ pan on high, with a dash of OV, place zucchini noodles and cherry tomatoes in pan.
- Season everything with Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip (sprinkled around)
- Let them heat and soften — about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
NOTES: In the video, only half of the Granch was made — we doubled the amount in the recipe to use with the dish after for more brushing.