Summer time! What better way to spread onion cheer, with a beer… than SUMMER BITES! A variety of options, stacks galore, enjoyment out of this world!
Yield: 6-10 appetizer style
6 small cucumbers – sliced semi thick
Bundle of Cherry Tomatoes (14-20)
3/4 cup of Plain Greek yogurt (OR 1 5.3oz cup)
3 tsp of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip (OR 1 Onion Tear Packet)
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar (dashed/sprinkled)
Fresh ground pepper (sprinkled)
- Rinse all veggies
- Mix Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip with Plain Greek Yogurt, set aside.
- Slice cucumbers in decent thickness as the base
- Place a small dollop of the Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip mixed on top of the cucumber.
- Stick one tomatoes with your cocktail stick and insert stick into the cucumber, leaving the gnarly pepper in the middle.
- Continue until all cucumber slices are used up.
- Set on platter, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and pepper with fresh pepper.
NOTE: You may need more or less Gnarly Pepper mix, it all depends on how much you want to put on each cucumber.