Easy-peasy onion dip egg bake! Scramble and Bake — thats it!? YEP!
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 6 eggs (whisked)
• 1 small/medium red onion (diced)
• 1/2 red pepper (diced)
• 1/2 orange pepper (diced)
• 3 TBS of Milk
• 2 slices of bread (cubed)
• 2 TBS of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip blend
• Course black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Stir Cheddar cheese, eggs, bread, bell peppers, red onion, milk, 1 TBS of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip blend, and black pepper together in a bowl until well-combined; pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1 TBS of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip blend on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 20 to 25 minutes.