Nothing flat about these flat iron steaks! A nice mix of balsamic and Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip!
• 2 – 6oz flat iron steaks
• 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
• 1 Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip tear packet
• 2 TBS of olive oil
- Marinade steaks with 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar + 1 packet of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip. Set in fridge 4+ hours.
- Set steaks out 30-40minutes before cooking.
- Place pan (we used cask iron) on high-heat. Sear each side for 1 minute.
- Once each side is seared, turn heat down to medium — continue to cook — 3 minutes each side (or until your preference).
NOTE: Top the steaks with our Gnarly Pepper Onion butter!