This is one of my favorite salads that my aunt brings to holidays. This style below is vegetarian but you can sure add BACON BITS and its amazing as well.
• 1 medium broccoli head plucked to small florets
• 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup of Vanilla Almond Silk (or plain)
• 3 tsp of Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo Blend (or 1 tear packet)
• 1/2 tsp of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip Blend
• 1/4 cup Raisins
• 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cut and pitch the broccoli into small florets
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt + 2 tsp of Like Mayo
- In another small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of Almond Milk + 1 tsp of Like Mayo + 1/2 tsp of Veggie Dip
- Add a 3-4 dollops of the Greek yogurt mixture to the almond milk mixture and stir.
- Drizzle mixture on top of the broccoli and mix around
- Dollop the remaining greek yogurt mixture to the broccoli and stir some more.
- Sprinkle in raisins and parmesan cheese, mix around and……
NOTE: Add 1/2 cup bacon bits if preferred. You COULD mix all the yogurt and almond milk together to save on cleaning bowls, BUT the runnier the mixture the more it creeps into the small nooks and cranky’s of the florets!