The traditional Potato Salad recipes call for MOUNDS of Mayonnaise!
STOP! FREE THE GUILT by using plain Greek yogurt with our Like Mayo blend! Once all the ingredients start rolling together, you wouldn’t know the difference!
Yield: 6-8 • picnic style
• 3 lbs Red Potatoes – halved
• 8 eggs (hard boiled)
• 8-9 teaspoons of Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo
• 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
• 1 TBS rice vinegar (or vinegar of your choice)
• 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
• 1/2 cup Chopped red onions (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil — toss in 3lbs of red potatoes halved. Let boil and stir, check on them around 10 minutes. Depending on size, they should be done at 12-15minutes.
2. Remove potatoes from boiling water. *KEEP WATER ON STOVE on HIGH HEAT
3. Place 8 eggs into boiling water. Let boil for 5 minutes. Remove from pot from heat, let eggs stand in water for 10 minutes.
4. Remove eggs from water and let cool.
5. Once potatoes and eggs are cool, quarter potatoes into smaller pieces – chop eggs.
6. In a bowl combine 2 cups plain greek yogurt and 8-9 teaspoons of Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo.
7. To the Like Mayo mix, add in 1 TBS of Rice Vinegar. Stir in dijon mustard, sprinkle in some pepper (add salt to taste when serving).
8. Drizzle mixture on potatoes and eggs and stir in regularly. Add onions if you choose.
Enjoy the healthiest potato salad you’ve ever had!