Who wants seconds!!? This recipe saves you 1200 calories subbing out the traditional mayonnaise for plain Greek yogurt with Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo blend!
- 2 cups of dry elbow macaroni
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (any brand)
- 5 tsp. Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo blend
- 2 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. of Honey
- 1 tsp. Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip Blend
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (or 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup carrot sticks
Cook noodles as directed, let cool and set aside. While noodles are being cooked, you can chop the pepper, celery and onion. Sprinkle 1 tsp of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Blend on the celery. In a medium sized bowl, mix 1 cup plain Greek yogurt with 5 tsp. of Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo. Add in salt and pepper, mix more. Add in dijon mustard, honey, red wine vinegar – mix. Once noodles have cooled, place in a large bowl with veggies and toss. Combine your Gnarly Mix with the noodles — stir until even.
• If you need to add in more plain greek yogurt, feel free. Ratio: 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt calls for 1 tsp. of Gnalry Pepper Like Mayo.
• If you mix is too thick, add a dash of milk, or almond milk to it.