Craving breakfast for supper? In the savory realm, this sammie is a great recipe to meet your desired flavor! Crunchy, salty, gooey, and yum-yum!
Yield: 1 (times x amount for how ever many people!)
1 tsp of Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo
1/4 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
2 slices of bacon
1 slice Munster Cheese
1 egg (over easy)
1/2 cup loosely packed arugula
- Cook Bacon however you’d like. If you making a lot of sammies, we suggest baking it in the oven! – Once cooked, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo with plain Greek yogurt.
- Heat up pan on stovetop — once hot, crack the egg.
- Toast Bread
- Flip egg, for a hot second, remove pan from hot burner.
- Spread Like Mayo mix on both sides of toasted bread (use it all if you prefer!)
- Put your cheese , fluffy arugula, sunny side egg & bacon stacked between toast!