As featured in the Being Better Magazine!
Yield: 4 • Appetizer Style
• 2 medium zucchinis – quartered lengthwise
• 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
• 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
• 3 tsp Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend
• 1/2 T fresh ground pepper
• 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
• 2 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a bowl, lightly toss and coat the zucchini with olive oil.
- In another bowl combine grated parmesan, panko, 1 teaspoon Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend, and pepper = ‘Gnarly Mix’
- Lay zucchini out on a flat stone and sprinkle ‘Gnarly Mix’ on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes (then switch setting to broil and broil for 2-5 minutes).
- While the zucchini is cooking, mix 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt with remaining 2 teaspoons of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend.
- Get your gnarly zucchini dip on!