SINGLE SIZE! Many times…back in the day… I had to cook for a single, solo, uno, MUAH! Many times it was difficult, more often than not it brought out some creativity. These days, Zach and I rarely eat separately…but sometimes I crave something brothy and he’s all like musclie and needs his MEAT and LARGE DISH.
• 1 medium zucchini spiraled cut
• 1/2 Small red onion
• 1 Veggie bouillon cube
• Water (as directed via your bouillon cube — mine was 2 cups)
• 1 tsp Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip Blend
• Sriracha (optional)
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil
- Spiral your zucchini, season with 1 tsp of GP Veggie Dip Blend, set aside
- Chop your red onion
- Once water is boiling, toss in your veggie bouillon cube.
- Once Bouillon is dissolved, turn heat to medium and toss in red onion for a minute (or desired softness)
- Toss in GP seasoned zuoodles — a few minutes (or desired softness).
- Large bowl your soup, get the chop sticks out even! Drizzle with some Sriracha and yum yum yourself into a tasty meal!