Need a flavor switch up from the traditional lunch? Have left over chicken? Whether or not its leftover chicken, this recipe will meet your tastebud needs! Savory, curry-packed, current splashed mouth, mix-up is a wonderful wrap. Did we mention it’s a SLAM DUNK!? Heyyyyy Steph Curry!
Yield: 1 (double, triple etc for more!)
• 4oz chicken (or leftovers!)
• 1/2 tsp Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip blend
• 1/2 tsp Indian Curry Powder
• Dried Cranberries (a few)
• Raisins (a few)
• 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt
• Spinach tortilla wrap (or plain)
• Kale (1/4 cup fluffed)
• Broccoli (2 florets)
- Reheat Chicken for about 30-45 seconds.
- On VERY low heat place 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt in small sauce pan, add in 1/2tsp of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip and 1/2 tsp of Indian Curry Powder — MIX well — (DON’T GET TOO HOT!)
- In a medium bowl: Mix sauce, chicken, coat all of the chicken — add in a little kale and broccoli, the dried cranberries and raisins — mix.
- Toss mixture in tortilla fold, roll and cut in half!
NOTES: Don’t go and buy dried cranberries AND raisins, if you have them both great! otherwise you’re fine with one or the other.