Need a flavor switch up from the traditional lunch? Have left over chicken? Whether or not its leftover chicken, this recipe will meet your tastebud needs! Savory, curry-packed, current splashed mouth, mix-up is a wonderful wrap. Did we mention it’s a SLAM DUNK!? Heyyyyy Steph Curry!
Yield: 1 (double, triple etc for more!)
• 4oz chicken (or leftovers!)
• 1/2 tsp Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip blend
• 1/2 tsp Indian Curry Powder
• Dried Cranberries (a few)
• Raisins (a few)
• 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt
• Spinach tortilla wrap (or plain)
• Kale (1/4 cup fluffed)
• Broccoli (2 florets)
- Reheat Chicken for about 30-45 seconds.
- On VERY low heat place 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt in small sauce pan, add in 1/2tsp of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip and 1/2 tsp of Indian Curry Powder — MIX well — (DON’T GET TOO HOT!)
- In a medium bowl: Mix sauce, chicken, coat all of the chicken — add in a little kale and broccoli, the dried cranberries and raisins — mix.
- Toss mixture in tortilla fold, roll and cut in half!
NOTES: Don’t go and buy dried cranberries AND raisins, if you have them both great! otherwise you’re fine with one or the other.
Can substitute kale and broccoli with other leafy lettuces or veggies. (avoid iceberg lettuce).