Brat in a wrap!? Inventive or not, it was a delicious switch up from the traditional ‘bun’ norm. With the sour of the sauerkraut and the bitterness of the mustard, the pepperiness of the brat, we added Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo to tone it all down for a wonderful balance of flavors. Wonder if we’ll ever go back to the bun….
Yield: 2 (we had 3 brats)
• 1 tsp of Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo
• 1/4 cup Plain greek yogurt
• 3 Spinach tortilla wraps
• Spicy Brown Mustard
• Sauerkraut (strained well)
• 3 Brats (ours were plain, to play off other flavors)
- In a small bowl mix 1tsp Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo with 1/4 cup of Plain Greek yogurt.
- Grill brats till they are done.
- Place brat in the center of the tortilla — add a dollop of Like Mayo + a line or two of mustard + as much sauerkraut as you want!
- Wrap it all up and enjoy!
NOTES: Strain sauerkraut as much as you can, soggy tortillas are icky.