These sliders are epic for grab and reheat mode. You can make these ahead of time for any event. Your choice to eat hot or cold. Love love love!
Yield: 32 sliders (if you cut along bun lines)
• 2 bags of Hawaiian buns (bun count / bag = 16)
• 2lbs pork loin, shredded (slow cooked or shredded frozen, thawed)
• 2 cups BBQ sauce (you choice on flavor and/or amount)
• 2 cups Plain greek yogurt
• 8 tsps Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend or (2 Tear Packets of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend)
- Slow cook pork loin in crock pot. Shred with forks.
- In a large bowl combine shredded pork loin with BBQ sauce.
- In a medium bowl, combine plain greek yogurt with Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip blend.
- Slice whole loaf of buns together as one creating 2 halves.
- On the bottom half of the buns, place shredded pork evenly.
- On the top half of the buns, spread Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend mix.
- Carefully place top half of buns on top of Pork side.
- Slice and serve immediately OR seal with Tin foil (or Tin foil trays) and reheat later.
To reheat, preheat your oven at 350º — place in there for 10 minutes and check them — cook longer if preferred.
A quicker way to reheat is tear off from bundle of buns how many you (and friends) want and reheat smaller quantities in toaster oven! 6-8minutes or so.