Jimmy John’s is a Gnarly Pepper favorite. For an event, we decided to share our love for the vegetarian #6, but we remixed it with…..LIKE MAYO (instead of real or ez mayo)! So amazing! We loaded it up, because we are already freeing the guilt. It was more flavorful and enjoyable! #extrasproutsplease
• a loaf of ‘day old’ Jimmy John’s Bread
• 2 tsp. of Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo
• 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
• Tomatos – sliced
• Alfalfa Sprouts
• Provolone Cheese
• Avocado / Guacamole mix (homemade or prepackaged)
- Mix Like Mayo blend with plain greek yogurt (add more like mayo if desired)
- Slice tomatoes and prep avocado/ guacamole mix.
- Cut Bread in half, but not all the way through (the goodness will slip out in too many areas!)
- Smother both sides of the bread with Like Mayo mix.
- Top the ‘top’ side with alfalfa sprouts.
- Place avocado mix on provolone cheese slices and fold and place cheese on sammie.
- Lay out tomatoes, fold, and devour!
- Saves you SO MANY CALORIES and TASTES BETTER!!