Happy Halloween! These crescents can be shaped into any holiday icon! They’re a great side to the soup, ham and turkey! Get creative and let your inner child be expressed!
Yield: 8 crescents
- Open tube of crescents – pull all the perforated triangles apart. Shape the triangles into ghosts & pumpkins.
- Bake as directed. While baking, prep dips.
- Open each 5.3oz Plain Greek Yogurt. In one of the 5.3oz cups mix in 2 tsps of Veggie Dip • In the other 5.3oz cup mix in 2 tsps of Onion Dip.
- Once the crescents are baked, remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, spread onion dip on top of the ghost shaped crescents and use sliced olives for the eyes and mouth.
- Spread veggie dip on top of the pumpkin shaped crescents, place shredded carrot strips across to finish the look! Feel free to add a green veggie for the stem.
If you’d like to make 16 crescents – you may be able to make the 5.3 oz cups of mixed greek yogurt spread across 8 each. If you’d like a thicker spread, buy an appropriate amount of greek yogurt.
Ideas for other holidays:
Christmas: Tree’s (broccoli), stockings, santa’s hat (with red peppers and radishes)
Easter: Overside carrots (with carrots- ah HA!) / easter eggs (variety of veggies)
Thanksgiving: Cornucopia (variety of veggies)