My WHOLE life this recipe has been made with Mayonnaise!!! Don’t get me wrong people, I enjoy mayonnaise from time to time, a nice spread on a BLT, but the excess amount for a dip to be indulged with more than 5 chips needs a REVAMP! SO GOOD! A Pepper People favorite!
Yield: 10-12 • party style
• 2 cans Black Beans
• 1 can of Corn
• 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• 2 cans of Ro*tel
• 2 Fresh Jalapeños (optional)
• 1 Lime
• 1 cup Cilantro (loose, not packed)
• 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
• 8 tsps of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend or (2 Tear Packets of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip)
- Strain and rinse black beans, corn, and ro*tel.
- Chop jalapeños & cilantro, slice lime into wedges
- In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, Ro*tel, jalapeños, cilantro, cheese and squeeze in lime juice.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups plain greek yogurt with 8tsp of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip.
- Add half of the onion greek yogurt dip to the larger bowl, stir.
- Add remaining onion greek yogurt dip, mix well.
This recipe is blasted on the internet using Mayonnaise. If you’d still like that mayo flavor, use Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo instead of the Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend.