We don’t know about you, but any family holiday Gnarly Pepper has been to has had GRAVY! This delicious gravy is a temptation tester for dousing your plate with it. We suggest to do that… but it is great for ham, potatoes and a nice homemade bread.
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins
- 3 tablespoons butter (maybe a touch more)
- 1 tablespoon of water or oil
- 1/2 cup Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend
- 2 tablespoons Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo
- 1 cup chicken or beef broth
- 2 tablespoon Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add GP Onion Dip Blend and cook until dehydrated onions start to swell and appear clear, if dry add in the 1 tablespoon of water or oil.
- Stir in the GP Like Mayo Blend and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add in the broth and whisk until combined.
- Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in the Plain Greek Yogurt and salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Recipe revamp thanks to Dizzy Busy and Hungry.