Sara, a Sioux City Growth Organization member for 10 years and Gnarly Pepper owner, sat down with Innovation Market Chair, SCGO board member and Food for Thought interviewer at Siouxland KWIT , Adrian.
Here is a list of items we touched on:
2. Just Pumpin’ — Travel Style
• Spreading the ‘gnarly gospel’ on the East Coast (Stores in New Hampshire)
• On to Santa Clara, CA — Bay Area!
3. Innovation Market
• Gnarly Pepper winner of 2017
• Insights on how IM can really help you get a nice start
4. New Years Resolutions!
• cut the calories you don’t realize you’re eating by switching to the healthier option
• Don’t neglect yourself from flavors you love — just switch to the healthier option
• FREE THE GUILT
• All three flavors combined (veggie dip, onion dip & like mayo) mimic a ranch flavor!
• Check out this ‘Granch’ Buffalo Chicken Dip
6. Chicken Salad…isn’t a salad
• Many try to sub plain greek yogurt for mayonnaise but many times they feel like ‘it is missing something’… Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo IS that something!
• Like Mayo can save one 1,200 calories per cup. Once you get all your salad ingredients in, you’d never know the difference!
7. West Coast
• When you’re in a new area, you have to take advantage of your resources.
• Looking for shops in California if you know of any!
• Gnarly Pepper should sell itself because it Tastes GREAT! But its hard to get a sample to everyone.
• Hard to educate and execute.
– the use of it, you have to mix with plain greek yogurt
– the veggie dip and onion dip versatility
– use it as an everyday salty/savory item!
9. Speaking at the Innovation Market
• Sara will be sharing the entrepreneurial journey of Gnarly Pepper
• Join the event / submit an idea!
All in all, to those who think greek yogurt is EW — Gnarly Pepper creates less of the EW — Ha! What a Gnarly Time indeed, thanks Adrian!
Hope you enjoyed the listen/recap. Many thanks for your support! Cheers!