Zucchini Noodles with Steak — a great way to start off the warmer weather!
• 1 tear packet of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip (or 1 TBS)
• 2 Medium to small Zucchini’s (Veggetti style)
• 2 cups of Tomatoes (Medley blend or mix of Cherry and Baby Yellow Tomatoes)
• 12oz Top Sirloin
• Olive Oil
• Salt and Pepper
• Minced Garlic (optional)
1. Spiral the Zucchinis into ‘Zoodles’ – Veggetti works great!
2. Slice tomatoes in half – Season with Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip Blend (half tear packet or 2 tsps).
3. Prep steak with Olive Oil on both sides with Salt and Pepper. Turn burner on Medium to High heat with a dash of Olive Oil in the pan (we used a cast iron). Place steak in pan – cook for 6-7 minutes.
4. Flip steak to the other side. Two minutes into the cooking, toss in tomatoes with the steak. Turn the heat down to medium-low.
5. Toss in zucchini noodles. The steam from the steak should soften zoodles just enough, so they don’t become over cooked.
6. Remove steak from pan after full 7 minutes — should be medium rare (or to your preference).
7. Continue to cook zoodles with tomatoes if not fully tender (or to your preference). Toss in garlic (optional).
8. Slice steak into strips.
9. Plate the steak with the zoodles with a la toodles and DONE!