A Pepper People person is in LOVE with our Veggie Dip Blend with Roasted carrots! Here we are taking that delicious approach and adding parmesan cheese! A nice, rich addition that embraces a whole new flavor of YUM.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins
Yield: 2 -4 servings (double for 6-10 servings — Will have to roast a touch longer)
- 8-10 carrots peeled
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip Blend (add more if you prefer)
- 4 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese (add more if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix melted butter and GP Veggie Dip Blend together.
- Place carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet (less clean up).
- Drizzle with butter/GP Veggie Dip Blend mixture.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Shake pan occasionally to rotate carrots.
- Top with parmesan cheese and roast for another 10 minutes or until carrots reach desired doneness.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe revamp from Your Home Based Mom