Mashed Potatoes — a traditional go-to in many homes, but usually served plain or whipped in with heavy cream, cream cheese or sour cream. With our Granch Mashed Potatoes, one is able to enjoy the mashed potatoes guilt free with the Plain Greek Yogurt added instead. And with our three flavors combined, mimicking a Ranch Flavor, this savory/ zesty mix will be a table favorite… maybe even create a gnarly tradition.
• 6-8 Yukon Gold Potatoes
• 12 ounces of Plain Greek Yogurt (any brand)
• 2 tsp Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo*
• 2 tsp Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend*
• 2 tsp Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip Blend*
*please add amount desired — if too flavorful, add in more greek yogurt
-OR- Tear Packets
• 3) 5.3oz cups of Plain Greek Yogurt (any brand)
• 1 Packet of Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo*
• 1 Packet of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend*
• 1 Packet of Gnarly Pepper Veggie Dip Blend*
*Start with majority of the packet, add more if you prefer.
1. Mix Plain Greek Yogurt with Gnarly Pepper blends. You will use the Gnarly Granch as desired for the mashed potatoes, the rest you can save for your relish tray!
2. Cut Yukon Gold potatoes into pieces and boil them in water until they are soft. Place the potatoes in your mixer with your desired amount of Greek Yogurt Granch. Whip the potatoes until they are a consistency you like.
Recipe revamp thanks to Make The Best of Everything.