Serve this recipe hot or cold!
Yield: 4 • Appetizer Style
• Jarred artichoke hearts
• Half Bag of fresh Spinach (8oz-ish)
• 3/4 cup of Feta Cheese
• 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
• 4tsp of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip Blend or (1 Tear Packet of Gnarly Pepper Onion Dip)
• 2tsp of Gnarly Pepper Like Mayo
• Fresh Bread
• Olive Oil for Bread
- Skillet on Medium heat — toss Artichoke hearts n!
- Add spinach in handfuls at the time while it wilts.
- Shake in Feta cheese. Once all spinach has wilted, turn heat off (even pull from heat source).
- Add one cup of plain greek yogurt along with your 4tsp of Gnarly Onion Blend and 2 tsp of Like Mayo– Stir, OMG.
Bread: Slice bread, dust with Olive Oil — bake in toaster over or a quick broil in oven.
Important to pull from heat so greek yogurt does not curd/chalk up. Any chip you prefer works instead of the bread.